- RSS Channel Showcase 4195343
- RSS Channel Showcase 7366734
- RSS Channel Showcase 4438549
- RSS Channel Showcase 8038829
Articles on this Page
- 04/08/17--22:35: _How important is my...
- 04/10/17--22:15: _5 Day Challenge: Di...
- 04/11/17--22:10: _Expert Interview: L...
- 04/13/17--22:45: _Dual Enrollment for...
- 04/15/17--22:53: _Should you join an ...
- 04/18/17--22:13: _Bridging the gap be...
- 04/20/17--22:50: _The Anti-Boring Stu...
- 04/22/17--22:00: _How to choose cours...
- 04/08/17--22:35: How important is my GPA, really?
- 04/11/17--22:10: Expert Interview: Lauren Herskovic
- 04/13/17--22:45: Dual Enrollment for High School Kids
- 04/15/17--22:53: Should you join an academic club?
- 04/18/17--22:13: Bridging the gap between students, parents, and counselors
- 04/20/17--22:50: The Anti-Boring Study Cycle
- 04/22/17--22:00: How to choose courses for your future career
Grade Point Average...three words you will hear throughout high school and college. What is a GPA? A grade point average (GPA) is a cumulative average of your grades for your coursework and is usually determined on a 4.0 scale. Your high school GPA begins the moment you take high school level courses - whether that is [...]
Do you want to help your child stand out and create impressive applications? Chances are, if you’re like the parents I’ve worked with, you have the desire to help your child succeed but you’re struggling with where to start! You want to do everything in your power to make sure they can afford the college of [...]
The post 5 Day Challenge: Discover My Secrets for Creating Impressive Applications appeared first on ScholarPrep.
Our College-Prep Expert Interview series gives parents and students an opportunity to meet an expert who can help them on their college-bound journey. We ask each expert how they got into the business of college-prep, why their work is so important and to share their biggest tips and tricks! Expert: Lauren Herskovic Company: Admissionado Location: Chicago [...]
This is a guest blog post written by our friend Angela, the founder and owner of P-A Financial Services (PAFS). She works to increase financial literacy among children, teens, and young adults. While working in the financial services industry, Angela discovered that many teens and young adults were just like her when she was in [...]
How you spend your high school days matters for your future. Academic clubs offer students another way of being engaged outside of the regular classroom setting. Being involved in academic clubs can open doors for your future and give you some social networking time with friends. School subjects, career fields, technology, or a special interest [...]
With the growing emphasis on college readiness, the pressure is on schools to prepare students for life after high school. Counselors are expected to coordinate standardized testing, manage interpersonal issues, help students plan for college, and help them find money to cover the cost! We understand the demands placed on schools to prepare students for [...]
The post Bridging the gap between students, parents, and counselors appeared first on ScholarPrep.
This is a guest blog post written by our friend Gretchen Wegner at The Anti-Boring Approach to Powerful Studying. They help de-stressify school for overwhelmed students who struggle with time management, organization and effective study strategies. We encourage you to learn more about Gretchen and the Anti-Boring Approach! “To me, doing schoolwork was like dying [...]
Have you thought about your future career and what you need to major in after high school to accomplish your career goal? Planning for your future career starts in high school. High schools offer career and technology education courses to help students plan and prepare for post-secondary education and career endeavors. Having a clear understanding [...]